ERB will make every effort to arrange special administrations for students who are unable to take the ERB under standard conditions because of a documented learning difference or a physical challenge.
Eligibility for Accommodations:
A student with a documented disability may be eligible for accommodations, such as Extended Time (1 1/2 times) on the ISEE. The student must:
- Have a disability that necessitates testing accommodations
- Have complete and specific documentation that establishes a current need for the requested accommodations
- Currently receive and utilize the requested accommodations, due to the disability, on a regular basis for school-based testing in the student’s present school environment
Types of Supporting Documentation That May Be Submitted:
- Formal Testing - a complete psycho-educational evaluation dated within the last 3 years
- An Individualized Educational Plan (IEP) or 504 Plan from the current calendar year
- A School Accommodation Plan from the current calendar year
- Physician Letter - a letter from a medical doctor if the accommodations are required due to a medically-treated issue such as an injury, a vision impairment, deafness, paralysis, ADD or ADHD (treated with prescriptions), a psychological condition, or a physical disability.
To reserve an accommodations seat through the online registration system, please click here. Once you register online, you will receive an email attachment wtih the Testing with Accommodations Form for your child's current school to complete. We also require a copy of the supporting documentation. The Current School Statement Form and a copy of the supporting documentation must be submitted 5 weeks in advance of the test date you select, for review/approval. You may fax this form to 212-370-4095 OR scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org OR upload it from your ISEE online account.
To register at a closed test site (not listed on the ISEE online registration) or an ISEE testing office that offers accommodations, please complete the Testing with Accommodations Form. The list of the ISEE Testing Offices that offer accommodations can be found by clcking here.
Questions and Additional Information
Contact with any questions regarding testing with accommodations.
Reserve a Seat Now! Register Online
To access the most up-to-date seat availabilities for testing with accommodations, and to reserve a seat through the online registration system, visit the link below