There are several registration options for the ISEE. Choose the option that works best for you:
The online registration fee is $100 paid by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or electronic check.
Click here to register online.
ALREADY REGISTERED? If you used our online registration, click here to log in!
Advantages of ISEE online registration:
- View and reserve a seat at an available testing location
- Edit or change student information
- Edit or change recipients of score reports
- Reprint verification letter (admission ticket) online
- Change student’s testing location
- Request to receive ISEE scores online (additional $35.00 fee applies)
- Submit late registration up to two weeks before a test date ($20 additional fee)
TO REGISTER FOR ISEE OR VIEW AVAILABLE TEST SITE LOCATIONS CLICK HERE
A mail-in registration form may be found in the center of the printed ISEE Student Guide only. To request a printed copy of the ISEE Student Guide, please to send us your name and mailing address. The fee for a mail-in registration is $100.
Registration by phone
Register by phone by calling (800) 446-0320 or (919) 956-8524.
• There is a $20 additional charge for a telephone registration. The total phone registration fee is $120.
• The fee is payable by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or electronic check only.
NOTE: Please click here for more information about testing at one of the 400 Prometric testing centers in the US and abroad, where families may find additional options to take the ISEE Online (entrance to Grades 5-12) if they live in an area where large group testing is unavailable.