Achieving results together.
ERB is the only not-for-profit member educational services organization offering assessments for both admission and achievement for independent and public schools PreK-grade 12 — including professional development services for interpretation, and links to next steps instruction within our online assessments.
With the diverse needs and requirements in today’s academic landscape, ERB takes a customized approach to our services. From result analyses specifically for teachers or administrators to parent presentations, our offerings are never cookie-cutter, out-of-the-box packages. We tailor our approach to maximize robust, timely and effective feedback for our member school community.
- Our proprietary methods measure the academic progress of students and effectiveness of educational programs.
- Through custom test result analysis, we can provide direction for adapting curriculums that suit the needs of your students.
- We have developed the most advanced methods of constructing, administering and scoring tests.
- Our unique testing tools support the efforts of teachers and schools by providing effective methods for identifying strengths and weaknesses on both an individual and group level.
- ERB promotes public awareness of educational assessment to facilitate student growth and the enrichment of academic programs.